After the activity overload in January, there isn't really much to report on for February. I guess you could say this month was more of an administration, pen and paper month. I filled my time by "working" for the clinic (ie I do work when I want, and I don't get paid for it); starting an extra, free subject at the uni (translation Dutch to English); organising some proofreading and editing supervision; and setting up a translation and proofreading company with Martijn. Not a bad list of achievements for a single month. The 'company' even received its first assignment, a master's thesis, and I went crazy designing invoices and letterheads.
With so much pen, paper and computer work, not a single photo was taken. Sorry...but I did get a manicure.
Are you wondering what is going on with my visa? I know I am. I found out this month that once again, they have postponed making a decision on my application. This means that if I still haven't heard anything by March 10, 6 months after lodging the application, I am officially allowed to complain about the length of time they are taking in processing my application.
On a positive note, we received a card from my nanna reminding / congratulating us on our 5 year wedding anniversary. She knows we never remember these sorts of things. We didn't really celebrate it. I went out to dinner with a friend and Martijn went to Utrecht to hang out with his friend. But we did acknowledge it: neither of us could believe it had been 5 years.
1 comment:
oh no.. again my maths is wrong. This summer (European summer that is), it will be 4 years. Not 5 years.
Renee
Post a Comment