I'm getting good at this - when you ask for a table for "uno" they try to put you somewhere in the back of the restaurant. Not for this chicken. I'm out there taking up a whole small table on the side-walk (and you need a whole table, just look at all the olive oil, salt, pepper, wine, bread, balsamic vinegar, water.... on the table). I've done away with my crutch - I finished my book a few days ago- and now I'm looking around, eating slowly and trying not to drink too much wine. The restaurant I went to last night (the best place so far) I found on a website dedicated to great food in Florence (thanks Lars for sending the link - Kelly, you will love this blog).
As much as I'm enjoying this "Renee time," Martijn will be here sometime tonight (he is driving from NL to Italy with all our camping gear and our children (i.e. our bikes)). I found a great restaurant and have a reservation for 9pm tonight FOR TWO.

No comments:
Post a Comment