 |
| Atlanta - I wouldn't go back |
November and December have been the months of "the long flight". It started with journey to Atlanta that seemed like a very long flight because there was a person/prisoner being 'escorted' back to America who screamed for hours on the plane. He didn't want to leave the Netherlands. For now, lets just skip the discussion on my adventures in Atlanta (they mostly involved me being scared, me walking down streets full of homeless people and me looking for a non-dodgy hotel).
After my trip to Atlanta, I had time to unpack and wash my clothes before packing once more for the next journey - a long flight to Australia. The best part was that I got to pack all my summer clothes and leave all woollens behind. And then the very long flight from Amsterdam to Melbourne. The highlight was all the free gin and tonics I drank on the first leg; the second leg didn't include free drinks.
 |
| My suitcase didn't survive Atlanta |
No comments:
Post a Comment