Monday, February 18

Change

Sample of summer highlights
As some of you know, and as others have probably worked out, this trip to Australia was not just about escaping the Dutch winter but it was also about getting some space. To summarize a long(ish) story into 14 words would read if I had a facebook page my status would now be changed to 'single'. As I don't do facebook, it will just have to be a change of name to the blog (about to be done) and a new email address (already done).

When I return to NL in 6 weeks, I will pack and bunk down at Kelly's place and then just see what happens. I don't know how people can get through relationship breakups without family, friends and good weather.

Getting over a break-up in Australia is a good move and the whaleboat races, fantastic sunsets, Thai noodles on the beach, home-grown fruit, backyard botchi with pear cider, cruising around town on a bike and just generally being social have done me good.

No comments: