
The whales are in town! I rode my bike to where they were and spent about half an hour trying to find them in the water. There were a few other people at the viewing platform and they were all looking in one direction... so I stood there and looked too. Eventually a whale emerged and I was relieved to know I had been looking in the right spot.
Wasn't fast enough with the camera, hence the photo's zonder whales.
On a different note, since I have been here I have decided not to drive and only to ride Des' bike. This decision came about after I tried to drive and had trouble staying on the left hand side of the road. This suprised me as I don't drive in NL, I always thought it would be too tricky to drive on the right.
On a different note, since I have been here I have decided not to drive and only to ride Des' bike. This decision came about after I tried to drive and had trouble staying on the left hand side of the road. This suprised me as I don't drive in NL, I always thought it would be too tricky to drive on the right.
No comments:
Post a Comment