oh man that meat looks good. Just to let you know I'm looking at the blog, not going to be a voyeuristic visitor! Was that meat as good as it looked??
Yeah, I agree, I am craving for that lushy looking, tender red meat. Much better than pig all the time in NL.
Cooked by my sister and yes, it was so good. And just as tasty the next day in a sandwich.
Sorry to keep going on about the meat, but please don't stop talking about it please.....did the sandwich have gravy??
no, gravy is never the same if it is re-heated
Post a Comment
5 comments:
oh man that meat looks good. Just to let you know I'm looking at the blog, not going to be a voyeuristic visitor! Was that meat as good as it looked??
Yeah, I agree, I am craving for that lushy looking, tender red meat. Much better than pig all the time in NL.
Cooked by my sister and yes, it was so good. And just as tasty the next day in a sandwich.
Sorry to keep going on about the meat, but please don't stop talking about it please.....did the sandwich have gravy??
no, gravy is never the same if it is re-heated
Post a Comment