Thursday, December 7

Kabuki 2006

Last year we went to the casino... this year was something different.

"The Pancake Boat"- its a boat that only serves pancakes. Its a boatride that only lasts an hour. Its an "as many pancakes as you can in 50 minutes" sort of thing.

The captain of "The Pancake Boat"with Kelly and I. He turned down the Love Boat to work here - so he said.
Martijn thinks the pancakes are yummy!

I think they are just as interesting.

My combination of bacon, salami, Camembert and egg pancake..... I dont recommend it. What was I thinking?

After the pancake boat, the evening continued on, in Kabuki style, with a special board game in a pub.

I think it would be fair to say that the evening was in keeping with the essense of Kabuki. Partakers 2006: Kelly, Douwe, Martijn and myself. Apologies: Michiel.

Suggestions for next year welcome.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah, the special board game is called something like "getting to know your partner and friends". You have to answer lame questions like 'What tv-show does Renee like to watch?' or 'how many loyalty cards does Martijn have?' Very kabuki!
Greetz, Martijn