March 2009 - the end of winter. To celebrate, Martijn and I splurged on a weekend away. After hours of searching for the best last minute deals, we found a fancy hotel with a sauna, a swimming pool, a Turkish steam room and free breakfast (gotta love sneaking hot boiled eggs into your pockets each morning at breakfast to eat later for lunch on bread). We split our weekend into three sections: sauna/swim/steam-ing; cycling through a nature reserve; and window-shopping.
March was the month that:
- I finished the subject translation Dutch to English subject, which I had enrolled in just for the fun of it
- We said, 'to hell with it! Lets get away for a weekend"
- For some reason my path continually crossed with Kelly's
- The annual Cycle Pancake day happened
Oh, and there was an error in a previous post. Somewhere I wrote that I have been here for 5 years.... when actually, it's only coming up 4.





1 comment:
oh jee, it only feels that long. And hooray for paths continually crossing!
Post a Comment