Friday, December 11

October - Visitors and a new hair-do

I know I'm posting the "October" update in December... it has been busy.
October was always going to be a month choc-a-block with visitors. Sometimes, there was only just enough time between visitors to wash the sheets and air out the blankets (4 hours).

Visitor round 1: Merry from Australia
This was Merry's second visit to Nijmegen. She loves the coffee here so much that she had to come back for more. While Merry was here, my sister and her partner dropped by for a few days. Number of people sleeping in the loungeroom: 3

Left to right: Nicky, Merry, Martijn, Me, & Thomas



Visitor round 2: Peter from Amsterdam
A few hours after Merry left, Peter arrived. He and Martijn spent the week studying for their next round of law exams. Number of people in the loungeroom: 1.

Visitor round 3: Nicky from Australia, Thomas from Germany, & Shawn from England
I think there was about a day between round 2 and 3. Nicky and Thomas came to stay for about 2 weeks and Nicky's friend Shawn came for a week too. Highlights included the Hoge Veluwe, Miniature Nederland, & Van Gough museum. Other non-offical highlights included good wine, beer and food. Number of people in the loungeroom: 3
Me, Nicky (background) and Shawn

What did I do once everyone left? Went to the hairdressers.

After I was attacked by the hairdryer and multiple hair products.

No comments: