Sunday, February 28

Feb - 2010

Let's just agree to skip January and jump into the February update. But please, don't be expecting really interesting content. It's winter here and I just spend my time trying to not slip over on the ice when I'm outside walking or riding somewhere (so far, I have fallen once).

February was ..... administrative: financial spreadsheets and financial planning to answer the question, "Can we buy a car?" After 5 spreadsheets and hours of trawling the internet, we have a car. We are mobile. We can now visit people when we want and not worry about trains and buses and travel times of 2+ hours.

Sometime this year I will have to get my Dutch license. Until then, I have a chauffeur.

February has been a month of

  • zero photos (sorry)
  • visiting people in our car
  • saying goodbye to my badminton partner for 6 months (she has gone to Indonesia)
  • going out to dinner with ALL the boys from the bike shop
  • getting involved in another research study (this time in my free time)
  • dropping the word that I am looking for a new job
  • continuing my knitting project




1 comment:

Kelly said...

score! car and chauffeur in one strike!