Saturday, October 6

Post count

I am determined to beat the 10 posts I made for 2011. With only three months left and with a current post total of 7 (not including this post) I am looking at an annual post total of at least 11 entries.


Since I was given this laptop for work, I sometimes, when I am procrastinating at work or am about to go to a meeting and need to check how I look (there is no mirror in my office) or just need to take a photo for some reason, I've been using the webcam to take a snap. Well, the benefit of this is that I have a 2-year series of headshots. The photos are in no particular order, but the oldest photo is right, 2 down and today's photo is top left.

Now only three more posts to go.


1 comment:

Kelly said...

My favorites are bottom left and second from top rightn