Friday, September 28

McClouds Hufters

Ive started watching McClouds Daughters....

It is not my fault that it's on at exactly the same time that I chill out on the couch and have dinner...

I never watched that show when I lived in Australia, so why would I watch it now??? Martijn and I used to joke and call the show "McClouds Hufters" (the official translation of a hufter is a lout / clodhopper... I think wanker captures it better).

Has something changed in me?

Perhaps my standards have lowered....

Perhaps I like seeing dry-as-a-bone coats...

Is this McCloud viewing an omen of sorts?

4 comments:

Kelly said...

You're just nostalgic for the farm and sheep back home on the farm, like all australians have.

Anonymous said...

I say it's sad, but if that's what's on, then what can you do.

R. said...

exactly... what could I do? Not like I can just turn the telly off or something.

Anonymous said...

i think this is only a turn for the worst, life was not meant to be easy, and when you are working the great southern land in the middle of a drought with sooo many emotional problems it can only lead to issues; my prognosis is grim, but to counter act, embrace the counter culture;
drink a slab of VB, watch the cricket, find an unsigned local punk band and wear one of their t-shirt and get yourself out of this funk

Dr. BP out