- bought a bike!
- rode my bike and didnt fall off
- ran my first 10km in a fun-run (well, I ran the 1st 7km, then got a massive stich and shuffle-ran the rest of the way to the finish line)
What a weekend.. dreading how my muscels will feel tomorrow.
Aren't you all proud of this "sporty Nay"?!
Photos of the bike to come - after I get used to riding with my arse up in the air and my head 1m from the ground.
2 comments:
I'm very proud of sporty Nay !
Any more acorn-incidents? We have chestnuts problems here - real death traps if you ask me.
Photos of your bike now !
ON YA BIKE !
btw what happened to your facebook-thingy?
Hey Lars,
Decided that my life didnt need yet another interactive, community information sharing program/device. Hence no more facebook-thingy.
I agree, chestnuts are just as dangerous as acorns. We move into the chestnut season after the acorns are finished... Seems to be that there is something falling from the sky here for at least 5 months of the year.
And the bike... check out the next post. Will take a photo of me "on my bike" this weekend!!!
Post a Comment