Wednesday, November 7

October - you know most of it

This will be a short update. Not because much hasnt happened, but because all the things I could write about... I already have over the month. My single goal from last month (save enough to buy a race bike) was achieved and have pretty much spent the rest of month on my bike with as many clothing layers on as I can manage.

So I cant really talk much about what I have been up to.... so I can only really talk about now. Its 12.30pm and Im having one of those forced pyjama days. You know, a day where you consciously decide to stay in your pjs to force yourself into not leaving the house (with the goal of staying inside and studying for yet another exam). Its windy and dark outside so staying happy and pj-warm is working out well. After lunch I will tackle the study side of the day.

No photos.

No dot point overview.

No goals for next month.

No slightly amusing stories.

Yep, this was a short one.

No comments: