Thursday, July 30
July - 1 week in France
Grotere kaart weergeven
For our 1-week holiday we went to the Vosges in France. A hilly area with big, long climbs and dirt tracks for the mountain bike. The day before we left Martijn bought a real mountain bike (from the bike shop where I work of course) with all the bells and whistles that he could afford. This also meant a new, bigger tent so the bikes could come in of an evening. I made do with the 'old' hybrid. Unfortunately, my bike wasn't really made for these types of hills. The hills were too steep for my 'big' wheels and 'heavy' gears. Martijn, with his flashy bike, had small wheels and fantastic, light gears. I did what I could.
One week in France and then, for me, it was back to work. Martijn went on to 'holiday 2' - a boys week in Utrecht.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment