UPDATE:Well, the last beanie was also abandoned. However, I did finally finish another beanie. Wow, my first beanie... the first thing that I have knitted with shape (ie not a square or rectangle).
PREVIOUS:
I know everyone is interested in knowing how the knitting is going. I think most people were very surprised to see me with a ball of wool and a pair of needles before I went to Holland. You all thought it was a fad huh?
And to prove it, here are my latest creations.

The Dutch Stubby Holder
Notice the draw string top for those annoying European skinny top slim line beers. This stubby holder can easily be adapted for the "normal" sized Aussie beer.

The Brown Bag
I ran out of wool to make any handles or straps. An unfinished work.

Head warmer
Only recently started this project. yes I know there is a big mistake in it. But it gives a work character.
1 comment:
Hi Renee,
Found this blog via Expatica... great! I'm also an Aussie living in Holland, with a Dutch husband...and my name is Renee! Would be great to get in touch, I can't work out how to email you via this site, so give me a yell at reneeveldman@gmail.com
Post a Comment