
This is where we live. See the blue front of the building? That is our building. See the two left windows on the top floor? They are our windows. We have another two on the other side of the building too.

This is the nicer view on the other side of the street. All the houses in this area look a bit the same. I still walk around with a little map - Renee

Here is me on my way to the local cafe at the end of the street. And by "cafe" I mean the normal sort, where have a coffee/beer. I am standing on the other side of the street from where we live. Do you feel like the cafe is closeby? I will illustrate further (just so that you can really get jealous)

This is the corner at the end of the street. Nothing special you say....?

Look, here is the cafe that I was going on about.

Look closely to the left of the cafe. See the blue-ish building? Close huh? If only coffee wasn't so expensive here. Helaas.
No comments:
Post a Comment