
In November Martijn and I went to some dress-up party thing in Utrecht. It was an interesting night.
I find that it is difficult to do the dutch language thing in large groups and/or with lots of background noise.... which is pretty much what a party is. I had a single beer in my hand the entire night (not drinking, just holding) while I began conversations with people who didn't have anyone to talk to and were standing/sitting by themselves. Like I said, fun night.
What was fun was the dressing up part. I'm not usually one for this sort of thing... Due to a lack of creativity and short notice about the party, our costumes where either :
What was fun was the dressing up part. I'm not usually one for this sort of thing... Due to a lack of creativity and short notice about the party, our costumes where either :
a) the uniform from someone's real job (garbage man)
b) a borrowed costume (some sort of superhero)

No comments:
Post a Comment