
I think I spent most of the day yesterday running from window to window to watch the weather(we have rooms on both sides of the building). Neva and I were also in constant communication over the net, giving snow reports from either side of the city (sometimes with photos). Sad huh?
This morning I had to ride my bike into town to visit the optometrists. That was a new experience for me, riding in the snow. The main roads (and bike paths) have been cleared, but getting to the main road was the problem for me. Decided it was time to invest in a pair of new contact lens. This riding in the rain, and now snow, with glasses just isn't working.
Have included two photos. The first is from yesterday- me sticking half my body out the window to take the photo at 5.30pm (isn't it dark?)- this is why it is a little blurred. The second is the view from our back balcony this morning.

Hope you are all as excited as me.
No comments:
Post a Comment