I thought I may have to prove that yes, I am actually attending the classes and doing (some) of the moves. Not very good at it but enjoying it. Took the camera to the class yesterday and made a few photos. There were a few more photos of me doing the moves - but they were mostly of my bum. The other set of legs in the picture belong to Neva (my friend from dutch classes (see Shane, she does exist).


This photo is the teacher and someone who knows what they are doing.
I quickly looked up some websites for those of you who want to know what it is that I am doing spinning/kicking on the floor. I think you can see photos here and maybe little films about what is I should be doing.
1 comment:
Classes now finished for the year and begin again in January. Will Neva and I continue and then maybe one day master the spinning on your head bit?
Post a Comment