Yep, it is now officially 6 months in The Netherlands. To 'celebrate' Martijn and I went out for coffee and chocolate cake (we really know how to live it up).
Before I came here, I had imagined that the first 6 months would be the hardest and then life would be easier.... This is not the case.
I will end this post with a photo of me being excited about my benchmark.. and I think the photo sums it up nicely.
Before I came here, I had imagined that the first 6 months would be the hardest and then life would be easier.... This is not the case.
I will end this post with a photo of me being excited about my benchmark.. and I think the photo sums it up nicely.
1 comment:
Love the site and your comments - Keep up the good work!
Catherine
Post a Comment