Oh we are so Dutch sometimes.... Well, Martijn is always going to be MORE Dutch than me, but I have my share of "I am almost Dutch" days/moments. One of these occasions was a few weekends ago went we went riding. We had a thermos of coffee, some sandwiches, put on all our layers of thermal clothing and headed off with our new little cycle map.
Was a fantastic day. I'm not going to bore everyone with detailed descriptions of the journey (you will have to wait for the book) and I will just let the photos tell the story.. with a few little explanations along the way.
Was a fantastic day. I'm not going to bore everyone with detailed descriptions of the journey (you will have to wait for the book) and I will just let the photos tell the story.. with a few little explanations along the way.
This was our little map.. notice how there is no "off-road" section. And a few little windmill stops. I think the ride was about 30km (with our crappy bikes)
The first of a few coffee breaks.
Martijn checking the map....I think in the distance is Germany
After Martijn decided that he knew better than the map...We ended up riding along a tractor path through some farm in the mud.
Did I mention that our bikes were crappy?
Yep, mud and ice... of course, lots of dykes.
No comments:
Post a Comment