Yes, second Christmas. One Christmas day in The Netherlands just isn't enough. To celebrate the second Christmas day, we went ice skating with Martijn's sister Sandra, brother in law Henk, and their two kids... Maybe I am giving the wrong impression here. I should say, Martijn, Henk and Janna went ice skating while I took the photo'sI was really keen to ice skate, until I remembered my 16th birthday. Lets just say that I wasn't skating anywhere where there wasn't a hand rail to pull myself along with. As you can see from the photo - no hand rail.
You can see a bit of the sky in this photo. Would you believe that as soon as Janna got tired of skating, the temperature dropped, the sky went dark and it started snow/hail -ing. Actually a little bit painful. By the time we found a cafe with a free table and drank a hot chocolate, the snow/hail had stopped and it was once again nice weather.
After the excitement of skating (or watching the skating), Martijn and I went to one of our locals. Martijn played darts with a housemate and I... well you can see what I did.I have no shame in this country.
No comments:
Post a Comment