- Q1: You turn up to a friends place for dinner, expecting to be fed, and they have just finished dessert. Do you:
- ask for a sandwich
- say nothing and breath deeply in the hope of swallowing a dust pocket
- leave
- Q2: On the last day of your 4-5 month Dutch semi-intensive language classes you are asked to fill in an evaluation form (1-5 rating scale)... but you dont understand the questions. Do you:
- Pull out your dictionary and translate the key words
- Ask the person next to you what it means
- Circle the neutral "3" option for all questions
- Q3: The cafe owner puts his hands up in the air after you ask for the bill because you have actually said:
- "Do you know where the bill is?"
- "I would like to kill/murder the bill now"
- "Put your hands in the air"
Q1: 2
Q2: 3
Q3: 2 (the word for "complete" or "finish" also means to kill.... And I put alot of emphasis on the killing part of the sentence)
*except for looking for dust pockets.... I just said nothing.
No comments:
Post a Comment