Why number 1? Because next week we are off on adventure number 2.Yesterday's adventure was in the (very general) area of Utrecht. I've included this link where, if you really want to, you can see the route (click here for map).
We rode along the Linge River, starting in Spijk and heading back along the other side of the river at Beesd. We even crossed the river on a little ferry thing. You jump on this sort of raft/floating thing with your bike and the"driver" person pulls it along with a rope.
Its spring here and there are so many wild flowers everywhere.We stopped for coffee at Fort Asperen... an old fort.
So many old towns/villages along the way. We came across this church... see the lean on it?During the day, some tourists took a photo of Deborah and I riding along the dyke.... I guess we were looking particularly Dutch.
No comments:
Post a Comment