Thursday, May 11

Martijn's birthday, my birthday and the celebration of birthdays


Martijn opening a press; me doing the same










For 3 days Martijn was "older" than me. According to him that meant I was his personal slave or something and that technically, every time he wanted a glass of wine I had to go and pour it. Thank goodness there were only a few days till it was my birthday.

The actual days of our birth's were very low key as we decided to celebrate them on another day in the park with people, wine, beer and football/soccer. I cant be bothered writing about it all, so I will let the photo's do my talking.

Thanks to people who sent cards, presses, emailed or phoned - we appreciated it








Martijn with all the beer for the park
Martijn with his niece and nephew





Me and the footy; Kelly, Guus and Martijn by the snack platter

No comments: