This is a day that Kelly and I have developed. It was born about a month or so ago while we were at the market buying things for a bbq. We decided to take a risk, buy a new vegetable, and try to barbecue it. I don't think the 1st Mystery Vegetable Day (MVD) made it to a blog.Based on the 'success' of our last adventure, Kelly and I bought our respective new items. Kelly choose rhubarb and I choose..... I have no idea what it is (see picture to left). The vegetable man told me to peel it, cut it up into little bits, and like all things Dutch when it comes to food, cook it with
potatoes. I'm not sure what Kelly is going to do with her vegetable (is it a vegetable or a fruit?), but check out her page to find out.Ideas about what to do with this "thing" and what it is called, would be appreciated. I will get cooking in a few days time.
Exciting huh?
2 comments:
Why why why have you changed the lay-out / tamplate or how do you call this!?
yes.. a change
Post a Comment