Cycling was the theme this month. I dont really need to write much as the posts from this month really say it all. Cycling instead of taking the train; cycling to do the shopping; cycling for a "breather" (remember we currently live in a single room); cycling to find a local cheese farm and cycling and camping for a holiday and a bit of family bonding.
And I picked up my visa.
Martijn was also busy most of the month with exams and following the soccer. Im told that its a hard balancing act during World Cup time.
Plans in Australia
I will be heading to Australia on the 4th of July and will return back to the Netherlands around the 10th of August. For those who want to catch up, I will be spending my time in Warrnambool at my parent's place and in Melbourne at my sister's. Wont have a mobile so to contact me use email or call my parent's or sister's place. Email me and I will send you the contact numbers if you dont have them.
Would love to see everyone.
And I picked up my visa.
Martijn was also busy most of the month with exams and following the soccer. Im told that its a hard balancing act during World Cup time.
Plans in Australia
I will be heading to Australia on the 4th of July and will return back to the Netherlands around the 10th of August. For those who want to catch up, I will be spending my time in Warrnambool at my parent's place and in Melbourne at my sister's. Wont have a mobile so to contact me use email or call my parent's or sister's place. Email me and I will send you the contact numbers if you dont have them.
Would love to see everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment