We went crazy... at one of the super garden stores is having a sale. I was riding with Kelly when we decided to stop and have a look. Just a look... An hour later we had plants hanging off our bikes in all directions. Here's me with a plant in my backpack.
A few days later Martijn and I went back... same thing really. Bikes chock full with plants trying to ride home. But our room.. Some people may find the number of plants on the excessive side, but remember, we are living in one room at the moment.
But yes, it is full. We have had to start building a new shelf for the plants so that we have somewhere to put them. Martijn is happy with all the plants (except this one that I picked out)
I am happy with all my plants
No comments:
Post a Comment