Didn't May go fast? I think I was busy for the whole time (apart from my week and a half where I was a little bit down and just stayed in my room for a time until I felt better... Im told that this is quite normal for someone in my situation).
I cant be bothered writing in depth about anything.... so I will just give the point form overview. Feeling a little lazy / busy at the moment.
Things of note from May:
* we (Martijn and I) celebrated our birthdays in the park with beer and football
* did a few tourist things (e.g Dutch tulip fields/gardens)
* saved up for a 2nd hand bike that actually works
* began riding around the country by myself
* attended a women's pasta and bread making day
* changed the format of the blog... and cant change it back (I will keep on trying)
* decided to go on my first BIG bike adventure (Martijn's mother and I are going riding through Germany for 3 weeks. We leave in a few days)
* still no letter in the mail saying my visa is ready... I have stopped running down the stairs in the morning to check the post. This time happened to coincide with the time where I wasn't really leaving my room
* lots of other exciting irrelevant things
No comments:
Post a Comment